Monday, October 24, 2011 at 8:20 PM with

Hi Everyone!! How are you??? I'm fine!
I'm very happy because i have tagged from Dinda :) Thank You so much for tagged XD
Ok,let's get this thing started :D


Rules
  • You must post these rules.
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
  • Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
  • No tag backs.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
11 things about me.
  • I'm Lulu Nurul Fadhillah :3
  • I'm born in Indonesia~
  • I live in Bandung,West Java
  • I'm Love Allah, Prophet Muhammad SAW, and i'm a Shawol+ELF
  • I'm the die hard Otaku, and K-Pop
  • I have 1 Big Brother and 1 Big Sister
  • I like Sport!
  • My hobbies Blogging and play game PSP :3
  • I'm 11 years old~
  • My favorite film is The Chronicles of Narnia
  • I was born at 12nd March 2000
Questions given by Dinda that I have to answer.
Who's your fav actor?
Lee Min hoo♥

What's your fav movie?
The Chronicles of Narnia, I'm very very love NARNIA XD

When is your birthday?
I'm birthday at 12nd March

Who is your celebrity crush? :3
Bisma and Rangga SMASH! I really hate them!

When did you started blogging?
14th Febtuary, Valentine Day♥

My questions:
  1. What is your full name initials? :3
  2. What's your Fav Movie? :D
  3. If already big you want to be? :)
  4. What do you hate?
  5. You want to go to any country?


目を閉じれば, 今も君がそこにいるようで
We all live under the same sky, but we don't all see the same light. {}

affiliates




the past
do you have any question?
ASKBOX ASK.FM
Click one of the options above and contact the me'ttebane! (⊙ヮ⊙)
my tumblr
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box. Other picts by mrsjblacks, narucapped, shirayukkis.