Friday, April 3, 2015 at 1:06 PM with
   Hello! So I decided to post something after long hiatus and yeah, new URL too. My old blog is full of darkness wHICH MAKE ME FELT SHAME WHEN STALK IT. I don't know many things happened and maybe I'm become mature...? or more childish LOL.
   Anyway now I'm in 9th grade, last time I posted on old blog is when still 7th, so it's already 2 years huh. OH I almost forget- Now I has many new friends! I felt soooo happy! Beside that actuallu I have some problem IRL. Like problem with my classmates.
   OK skip. Anyway there's many exam I have to do because I'm in my last year. I hope I get nice score! I need to study more harder, well it's not like I never study.  Ah right- in this 2 years I has many new friends! All of them are funny and moodbooster too! Too bad they are only cyber friends, I hope I can meet them IRL!! Anyway I've met some my cyber friend IRL! It's fun to meet them, I hope I can play with them again~


目を閉じれば, 今も君がそこにいるようで
We all live under the same sky, but we don't all see the same light. {}

affiliates




the past
do you have any question?
ASKBOX ASK.FM
Click one of the options above and contact the me'ttebane! (⊙ヮ⊙)
my tumblr
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box. Other picts by mrsjblacks, narucapped, shirayukkis.